Pictma™ is the first of its kind, a social media platform dedicated to bringing visibility into our nation’s civil leaders’ actions and how they affect your hometown. But we can’t do this without you…
Your Truth - Your Vote - Your Neighborhood
Pictma is your chance to tell your story AND take your shoes off and walk in someone else’s. We’re not your average social media app for sharing selfies, Pictma is a social impact company that is….
Social Media with a
Pictma does not pick
sides or influence
using AI. All posts are
available for all to see.
Made by Pictmer's
comments, opinions –
See what’s happening
in your neighborhood
and those across the
Friend and follower
PICTMAS™ Pictmers' Trending Posts.
Wow! What a great way to put it 😃 #love #united #civil-servants
Firefighters successfully put out Miami Beach apartment building fire
On April 11, 2021, a police officer has a shot a man named Daunte Wright during a traffic stop in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. The officer in question is now charged with second-degree murder.
How Pictma works?
Every Pictmer™ votes their opinion of civil servant actions every time they post an event and when they view others posts too.
- These votes are represented by a red heart – indicating full support and agreement for action/behaviors that are confidence building. (OR)
- A broken blue heart – showing disapproval for the times when civil servants act in.
How does Pictma work?
A social media platform that is FOR the people BY the people. We disrupt the old social media model in a few ways:
- Dedicated content for social good – find real-time information for civil leader actions in your zip code and across the country.
- Pictmers ARE our partners, contributors, customers, and the very backbone of our mission. That’s why we don’t call them ‘users’ and sell their personal data to the highest bidder.
- Pictma Accountability Model – every Pictmer votes for their support or rejection for civil behaviors These votes are represented by a red heart (insert red heart image) – indicating full support and agreement for action/behaviors that are confidence building. (OR) A broken blue heart (insert broken blue heart image) – showing disapproval for the times when civil servants act in ways that break our trust.
- Every Pictmer™ is empowered to report any post that does not support our mission.
- ALL posts are 100% visible by the public – no popularity games, star ratings, or groups that share invite-only visibility into what’s happening in your neighborhood.
- We don’t feed a base to sell our Pictmers’ personal information for gain.
- We don’t use AI to influence what Pictmers see and think. We let them decide and let us know what they want through notifications.
- We only allow validated Pictmers to post information to our platform.
- We hold no alliances other than two – our Pictmers and sharing the information that comes from the impacts of civil leaders’ actions.
- We are agnostic – we do not control, judge, or put a spin on outcomes. We let visibility do its job; to inform, broaden perspectives, and help connect neighbors.